5th to 9th July at Fraglia Vela Malcesine – Lake Garda, Italy
Foiling Week is glad to introduce a new initiative supporting the foiling industry: the Foiling Expo
Foiling Week is the world largest event of the foiling community, with a combination of racing, forum and trials.
Foiling Expo is the first exhibition dedicated solely to foiling boats and related marine products. Foiling Trials allow customers to live the foiling experience during a dedicated catalyst event
The Foiling Week plans for 2017/18 are:
- Malcesine , Lake Garda July 6th to 9th
- Punta del Este , Uruguay November 9th to 12th
- Sarasota , Florida December 2017 TBC
- Sydney , Australia February 2018 TBC
- Malcesine , Lake Garda July 2018 5th to 8th
- Sarasota , FLorida November 2018 8th to 11th
The foiling week is the world largest event of the foiling community, with a combination of racing, forum and trials.
The Foiling Expo is the first exhibition dedicated solely to foiling boats and related marine products. The Foiling Trials allow customers to immersively experience foiling during a dedicated event that becomes the catalyst.
By participating at the Foiling Week Expo You will have:
- a dedicated space for Your boat or stand
- the possibility to run trials in a safety patrolled area
- a tailor-made media plan that will include:
- a dedicated press release
- a press dedicated package at the event
- highlighted visibility at the new foiling database published on foiling week website
- space on event page in exhibitors area
- 4 mentions on Foiling Weeks socials (2 before event , 1 during event, 1 after event)
- optional boat walk-trough video
- optional interviews
- optional forum presentation
The trials will be organized with these added tools:
- press dedicated trials
- women dedicated trials with dedicated female coaches
- children (12-16) dedicated trials
- organized trials booking
- welcome package and safety briefing
- social and media campaigns to attract new customers
- customer profiling using the extensive data collected by TFW
- possibility to rent extra RIBs
- space 3×3 meters or boats up to 18ft 2.000,00 Euro
- space 4×4 meters or boats up to 24ft 3.000,00 Euro
- space 6×4 meters or boats over 24ft 4.000,00 Euro
- space for boats at mooring as exhibitors same plus club fee TBD
- 1000 Euro includes access to safety area patrolled by TFW RIB plus promotion, reach, classification, priority management, date and time allocation and event trials welcoming.
Mooring for your own assistance rib is included.
To join Foiling Expo and Trials you can contact: