2019, 11th to 14th July at Fraglia Vela Malcesine – Lake Garda, Italy
Foiling Week is glad to introduce a new initiative supporting the foiling industry: the Foiling Expo
Foiling Week is the world largest event of the foiling community, with a combination of racing, forum and trials.
Foiling Expo is the first exhibition dedicated solely to foiling boats and related marine products. Foiling Trials allow customers to live the foiling experience during a dedicated catalyst event
The foiling week is the world largest event of the foiling community, with a combination of racing, forum and trials.
The Foiling Expo is the first exhibition dedicated solely to foiling boats and related marine products. The Foiling Trials allow customers to immersively experience foiling during a dedicated event that becomes the catalyst.
By participating at the Foiling Week Expo You will have:
- a dedicated space for Your boat or stand
- the possibility to run trials in a safety patrolled area
The trials will be organized with these added tools:
- welcome package and safety briefing
- social and media campaigns to attract new customers
- possibility to rent extra RIBs
FOILING EXPO & TRIALS Investment required
- space for a boat and tent or gazebo: 1.000,00 Euro* ex VAT
- space for boats at mooring as exhibitors same plus club fee TBD
* 1000 Euro includes access to safety area patrolled by TFW RIB plus promotion, reach, classification, priority management, date and time allocation and event trials welcoming.
Mooring for your own assistance rib is included.
FOILING EXPO & TRIALS – Requirements
- your own tent/gazebo (average size is 3×3 meters)
- if you run Trials you will need your own rib, driver and coach
To join Foiling Expo and Trials you can contact: